I go poop (as in right now)
I tinky (I'm stinky, oh yeah!)
I go pee
Addy (much more clear now)
I go nigh nigh
I wan mok (I want milk)
I wan teeee. (I want tea, which actually means hot chocolate)
I wan sum, too (whatever the big kids have Rose wants to have some, too)
I bie, too (I bike, too)
I wan su too (I want suit, too, as in bathing suit)
TOP (STOP, as in don't mess with me!)
Mama, wai (wait. The first time she said this she was so proud when I actually stopped.)
I wan chee (I want cheese even though it makes my tummy feel yucky!)
![]() |
| In the water she refuses to wear a life vest. I want her to for my own sanity as I watch her and the other kiddos. When it comes to the boat, though, it's usually not a problem. |
![]() |
| She loves wearing her bathing suit! Or her sisters! |
![]() |
| She can spend a good 45 minutes just pouring sand into a container. |






In that close-up, she really looks like E. . . She seems like such a cool kid. So excited to meet her . . . someday :-) When do you head back to A2???
ReplyDeleteWow, she is just so beautiful, and such a fun age!
ReplyDelete